810 Martin Street
Rahway, New Jersey 07065
Here are some of the benefits to using a waterjet:
* Cheaper than other processes.
* Cut virtually any material:
- pre hardened steel
- mild steel
- exotics like Titanium, Inconel, Hastalloy
- gummy 304 stainless
- most steels cut at the same speed, whether hardened, or not.
- Copper, Brass, Aluminum: They are a cinch!
- brittle materials like glass, ceramic, quartz, stone.
- flammable materials
* Cut thin stuff, or thick stuff
* Cut wide range of thickness’ to reasonable tolerance up to 2” (50mm) thick
* Up to 5” (127mm) or thicker where tolerance not important, or in soft materials.
* No Heat Generated / No heat affected zones - this is cold cutting!
* No mechanical stresses
* Cut virtually any shape:
* Only one tool to qualify / No tool changes required
* Fast turn around on the machine.
* Leaves a satin smooth finish, thus reducing secondary operations
* Clean cutting process without gasses or oils
* Narrow kerf removes only a small amount of material.
* Your "scrap" metal is easier to recycle or re-use (no oily chips!)
* No "scaley" edges, which makes it easier to make a high quality weld
* Machine composite materials, or materials where dissimilar materials are glued together
* Machine stacks of thin parts all at once.
Cnc Jig Grinding
WITH TERRAIN FOLLOWER
WITH OPTICAL CAMERA